Nothing gives more pleasure than completing a DIY project, with a premium-grade finish. And to do a satisfactory job, it’s only reasonable for you to be looking for a great quality tool. So if you are on the market looking for a portable jobsite table saw that will give great value for the money and deliver raw power, then it’s worth looking into the Dewalt DWE7491RS table saw.
Dewalt is almost a hundred-year-old tool company. With many high-quality tools under the belt, the Dewalt company takes great pride in making some of the most durable, hardcore tools. And one of the most popular offerings they have is a Dewalt DEE7491RS 10-inch portable Jobsite table saw.
This model provides the perfect marriage between durability and quality. This portable table saw packs a big punch in the power department while maintaining good overall efficiency. The brand new and improved design delivers more preciseness while cutting. So let’s dig right into the Dewalt DWE7491RS review and see what the product has to offer.
Specifications of Dewalt DWE7491RS:
|Product Name||DWE7491RS 10-Inch Jobsite Table Saw|
|Product Dimensions||31 x 24.5 x 31 inches|
|Table Dimensions||26.25 x 22 in.|
|Max. 90-Deg Cut Depth||3.125 in|
|Blade Length||22 inches|
|Power Source||120V (Electric Power)|
|Motor size||15 amps|
|Included Components||Construction – Power Saws, Concrete Saw, Power Reciprocating Saw|
|Warranty||3 years limited warranty (read more)|
|Price||Check Latest Price|
- The 15 amperes, 2.17 horsepower motor at its core can deliver high power that makes cutting hardwood even easier.
- With the ability to work on different angles, this Dewalt table saw can cut up to 3-1/8 inches while operated at 90 degrees and 2-1/4 inches at a 45-degree angle.
- This particular product has a rip capacity of 32 – 1/2 inches which blows all of the competitors out of the water.
- The ripping fence has a particular flip over action to it, which enables you to hold the saw in two distinct positions. This is very useful when you have to cut really thin slices of wood.
- The table is made of cast aluminum and has the dimensions of 26 3/8 to 21 7/8 inches.
- The whole body weights only 110 lbs, which is kind of the on the heavy side, but still portable.
- 2-1/2 inches dust collection port can be connected to common vacuums for a clean and dust-free work environment.
- It has onboard storage, which comes in really handy when you have to put down or want easy access to your gears.
1. Rack and pinion fence systems
The built-in rack and pinion fence system is a great feature to be included in the table saw. This helps users to adjust the board and make micro-adjustments for achieving greater accuracy and precision.
Working effortlessly while depending on the measurement of the fence increases productivity. As you don’t have to measure and double-check everything anymore, you can simply trust the fence and concentrate on the cuts. This speeds up your workflow and lets you achieve a greater quality wood job. The measurement system of Dewalt DWE7491Rs is reviewed to be one of the best.
2. Safety features
Everyone from experts to people who never used a table saw once in their life will agree that a table saw is a very dangerous thing, if not handled properly. With thousands of people getting injured from unsafe use of table saws, safety is becoming a big concern day by day.
The Dewalt DWE7491RS provides some basic safety features. It has a Blade Guard Assembly made up of plastic guard sets. It protects you from accidentally putting your hand in the saw while wood is getting fed into it.
3. A built-in mobile roller stand
This feature sets the Dewalt table saw DWER7491RS apart form the other table saws available on the market. As one of the key problems while using a powerful table saw is vibration. Excessive vibration leads to bad wood job and accidents.
This particular product comes with a built-in roller stand that not only minimizes the vibration but reduces the vibration near to none.
The stand can be set up very quickly and can be deployed to work in a matter of seconds.
With wheels attached to it, you don’t have to move the 110lbs table saw by carrying it bare hand. You can just collapse the rolling stand provided and move the saw on wheels.
4. Dust collection capabilities
To keep the workplace less hostile and to prevent threats to your health, getting rid of the dust is an important task. When you feed woods into the blade, an enormous amount of dust particle is created from the friction.
Most of the popular contractor saws have mediocre dust collecting capability. But all the DWE7591RS review came positive from the users because this model has a 2 1/2 inch dust collecting outlet port that can be attached to any regular vacuum. There is also another dust collecting port found on top. But not only is it a bad place to reach but also comes in the way of your work.
Connecting a standard vacuum to the 2 1/2 inch port is more than enough as it collects almost 80 to 85 percentage dust created.
5. Cut ripping capacity
The spec that makes Dewalt table saw DWE7491RS unique from the rest is its rip capacity. With an impressive 32-1/2 inch rip capacity, it can cut a variety of materials from the get-go.
- Can deliver high power
- Comes with a built-in rolling stand
- Provides a 3-year warranty
- Good stability
- Great value for money
- Highest rip capacity on the market for a saw of this kind
- Not having the compatibility and not coming with dado throat plate.
- It has a short distance from the saw edge to the table edge, which creates a problem for supporting big pieces of wood.
- Deserves some more safety features.
Without a drop of doubt, this game-changing table saw is one of the best out there, if not the best. With unmatched durability and a sleek design, Dewalt DWE7491RS gives very accurate and consistent performance throughout the years.
The model isn’t actually cheap, but with a built-in roller stand, this modest price is totally justifiable.
It is straightforward and much more convenient to use than any other table saw. So We hope this Dewalt DWE7491RS review helped you out. And if you haven’t ordered one for you already, get to it right away.