To clear away the dying trees or for a professional woodcutter, there is no better choice than a good chainsaw. Having a powerful chainsaw makes your job easy and lets you work with fun. A lot of people in the country have big trees in their yard and often they need to clear away the dying branches to save the tree. You can also clean up a dying tree with a chainsaw without any professional help. And Poulan Pro chainsaws have been serving successfully for many years. And today, we’re here with top 3 poulan chainsaw reviews.
Best Poulan Pro Chainsaw Reviews
The Poulan Pro Chainsaw series is a well-known name that offers high-quality saws for both commercial and non-commercial use. Poulan pro chainsaw is the higher-end version of the Poulan chainsaw and comes with great value for money. Simply, Poulan Pro is a dependable chainsaw series that can be your helpful companion. In this Poulan Pro chainsaw review, we reviewed 3 top Poulan Pro chainsaws in detail and also included the buyer’s guide.
Top 3 Best Poulan Chainsaw
The Poulan Pro PP5020AV 20-Inch 50CC review 2 stroke chainsaw that is powered by gas. This is a very popular chainsaw among people. Let’s learn more about it from Poulan Pro 20 chainsaw review-
This 50cc chainsaw comes with a 20-inch chain that is a standard size for working. With a 20-inch chained saw blade, you can easily cut the wood. It lets you get maximum support with less effort. This saw makes the job easier than ever. That’s why this saw is very popular among both professional and non-professional users.
The Poulan Pro PP5020AV offers a refined “DuraLife” Engine that is durable enough and prolongs the engine life. This refined engine is made especially for longer engine life so that it can serve you for a long time. And yes, this engine is working fine. You can use the saw for many years without any kind of trouble. It just needs a little bit maintaining. More so, this saw comes with an amazing “Super Clean Air Filter System” that keeps the filter clean and extends the life of the air filter. And because of extended air filter life, the saw serves you conveniently for a longer time and you need to replace it rarely.
In addition, this chain saw offers you an effortless pull starting system. With this starting system, you can start the machine more easily. It also offers you a reduced vibration handle which helps you to reduce operation fatigue so that you can make more precise cuts conveniently.
Another most important and useful feature is, this chain saw comes with automatic chain oiler that makes oiling too easy and convenient. Oiling the chain keeps the chain sharp and extends the life of the machine. To keep the performance of the saw, it’s an important thing to do and the automatic chain oiler feature just made it awesome. It also offers an onboard locking scrench holder that lets you adjust the chain on board, while working. You also get included carrying case with the saw. So, you can transport the saw safely.
- Durability: “DuraLife” engine for longer service.
- Chain: 20-inch standard chain saw.
- Powerful: 50cc powerful 2 stroke engine.
- Super clean air filter system.
- Effortless pull starting system.
- Automatic chain oiler.
- Powerful 50cc “DuraLife” engine.
- On-board adjustment; Included carrying case.
- The gas cap may swell over time.
The Poulan Pro PR4218 is a mid-duty 42cc 18-inch 2 stroke chainsaw which is powered by gas. This is a very popular chainsaw for non-commercial usages. Let’s see more about it from Poulan pro PR4218 Review–
Poulan Pro PR4218 is a 42cc 2-cycle gas chainsaw with an 18-inch chain bar and made especially for medium duty or non-commercial jobs. It’s good for commercial usages too, but not ideal. The 18-inch chain bar of this saw is good enough for general jobs. But with your skills, you can get professional output from this saw. It’s basically ideal for cutting firewood, cleaning-up medium storm and cutting felling trees.
The Poulan Pro PR4218 offers OxyPower feature which is a patented technology for efficient fuel consumption and incredible power. This feature reduces harmful emissions and saves your fuel cost. This feature maximizes fuel efficiency and reduces the cost. More so, this saw comes with an amazing “Super Clean Air Filter System” that keeps the filter clean and extends the life of the air filter. The superior air filtering system also reduces fuel consumption. And because of extended air filter life, the saw serves you conveniently for a longer time. You get better service, without sacrificing power.
This chainsaw offers automatic chain oiler features too which makes oiling too easy and convenient. Oiling the chain timely keeps the chain sharp and extends the life of the machine. To keep the performance of the saw, it’s an important thing to do and the automatic gear-driven oiler system keeps the bar and chain lubricated. It reduces wear and minimizes maintenance. In addition, this chain saw offers you an effortless pull starting system (EPS). With the spring-assist pull cord combined starting system, you can start the machine more easily. This system is easy to use and ensures a fast start with fewer cord-pulls.
Besides, this chain saw has an ergonomic design with advanced anti-vibration features. This feature reduces vibration handle which helps you to reduce operation fatigue so that you can make more precise cuts conveniently. It offers an onboard locking scrench holder that lets you adjust the chain on board. The integrated storage of the saw with snap-lock cover offers you easy and tool-less access to the chain tensioning tool chamber. You also get included carrying case with the saw. So, you can transport the saw safely, anywhere.
- Starting: Effortless pull starting (EPS) system;
- Air Filter: Super clean air filtering system;
- Design: Ergonomic design with anti-vibration system;
- OxyPower technology for efficient fuel consumption and incredible power;
- Advanced anti-vibration system;
- Automatic chain oiler system;
- Spring-assist effortless pull start system;
- Super clean air filter for longer engine life;
- Included carrying case and extra chain;
- On-board scrench for easier tool access;
- The chain may dull fast;
- Not ideal for professional usages;
The Poulan Pro PR4016 is a 40cc 16-inch 2-cycle non-commercial chain saw that is powered by gas. This saw is a great choice for non-professional users. Let’s learn more about this machine from Poulan Pro 16 chainsaw review-
Poulan Pro PR4016 is a 40cc 2-cycle gas-powered chainsaw with a 16-inch chain bar and made especially for household or non-commercial jobs. The 18-inch chain bar of this saw is good enough for general jobs. It’s basically ideal for cutting firewood, cleaning up a medium storms, cutting branches of dying trees, or cutting felling trees. It’s a great household companion for those who have many trees around the house.
This chainsaw comes with an automatic chain oiler feature too which made oiling too easy. Oiling the chain is very important to keep the performance of the saw. And this feature just made it awesome. The automatic gear-driven oiler system of the saw keeps the bar and the chain lubricated. The lubricant reduces wear and minimizes maintenance. This Poulan Pro chainsaw offers patented technology-based OxyPower feature which helps for getting efficient fuel consumption and incredible power. This feature maximizes fuel efficiency and reduces fuel cost. As a result, you can save money with the saw.
More so, this saw comes with Poulan’s amazing “Super Clean Air Filter System”. This system keeps the filter clean. It also extends the life of the air filter so you need to replace it rarely. This system reduces fuel consumption too. And because of extended air filter life, the saw serves you for a long time. You get better performance at low cost, without sacrificing the power.
The effortless pull starting system (EPS) of the saw has added more value to the saw. With the spring-assist pull cord combined starting system, the machine can be started more easily. This system is easy to use and ensures a fast start with fewer cord-pulls, which means you get better longevity.
On the other hand, PR4016 has advanced anti-vibration features. This feature reduces vibration which helps you to reduce operation fatigue. So, you can make more precise cuts every time. It offers an onboard locking scrench holder. The integrated storage with snap lock cover lets you have easy and tool-less access to the chain tensioning tool chamber. It comes with an included carrying case too. So, you can transport the saw safely; anywhere, anytime.
This chainsaw is really a pretty good choice for non-professional people who need to get some simple wood works done without any professional help. This saw is built to sacrifice the user. And we’re sure that you’ll find this useful.
- Anti-Vibration: Ergonomic design with advanced anti-vibration feature;
- Air Filter: Super clean air filter for longer service;
- Power: OxyPower technology for incredible power;
- Efficient fuel consumption and incredible power technology ;
- Automatic chain oiler system;
- Advanced anti-vibration system;
- Effortless pull start system (EPS);
- Super clean air filter for longer engine life;
- Included carrying case;
- On-board scrench for easier tool- chamber access;
- Too small for bigger trees.
Things Consider Before Buying Best Poulan Pro Chainsaws:
Poulan Pro has a huge number of available chainsaws on the market and they offer different features and abilities. They are very popular and have been serving successfully for many years. They earned the trust of the users. But as there are a lot of chainsaws with different features, you should maintain the buyer’s guide to make you get the best one. Let’s follow the buying guide for Poulan Pro chainsaws-
– Poulan Pro gas-powered chainsaws are equipped with an effortless pull staring (EPS) system. Spring-assist pull cord makes the starting simple and easy. It also needs fewer cord pull.
– Poulan Pro chainsaws come with an automatic oiling system. This system keeps the chain and the bar lubricated that increases the power and reduces wear and friction.
– Most of the Poulan Pro chainsaws come with OxyPower patented technology. This technology provides extreme power with fuel consumption. It also decreases emissions than other chainsaws.
– Poulan Pro chainsaws are designed ergonomically and lightweight. Some models have an advanced anti-vibration feature. The largest chainsaw from Poulan Pro is 21 pounds only. Less weight lets you handle your job more easily. Additionally, some models have quick-adjust screw on the bar which is for adjusting the setting quickly.
– Some of the Poulan Pro chainsaws models come with the “DuraLife” engine. DuraLife engine is refined and powerful. Most of the engines are 2-cycle powered based and chromium-plated. Additionally, it ensures durability and lasts longer.
– A super clean filtering system extends the air filter life and ensures less maintenance. This filter saves your money by reducing air filter cost.
– Some chainsaws offer included carrying case for safe portability and extra chain for extended usages.
Before you finalize a saw from Poulan Pro, make sure that your chosen one has these features and abilities to get the best one.
Watch Video: Poulan Pro ChainsawUnboxing Start-Up and Operation
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
- Do all Poulan Pro saws come with carrying case?
– No. Some models come with an included carrying case. You can check it in description before buying one.
- Does the saw come with oil?
– No, you have to buy the oil separately.
- Does the bar have a roller tip?
– Yes, it has.
- Do Poulan Pro saws come with an extra chain?
– Not all models. Some models offer extra chains only.
- Does Poulan provide a warranty for a chain saw?
– Yes, most of the Poulan Pro chain saws offer a 1-year limited time warranty.
The 3 saws we reviewed above are great. These 3 saws have different preferences and work-ability. In this Poulan chainsaw reviews , we researched and selected 3 great saws that may suit you most. All of these 3 saws are good and able to provide great service. You just need to choose the one which suits you most according to your job. No matter whichever you choose, that will serve you and satisfy you.
You May Also Like
- Best Woodworking Bandsaw Reviews: Making Your Bevel Cuts Easily
- Best Circular Saw Reviews: The Beginner’s Guide to Circular Saws